Saturday, May 19, 2012

Playing By 'Hamself'

These days, cleaning is not too daunting for the hammies anymore. Back then, they had to be confined in small tanks while we clean their cages which always led to panic attacks for them. Now, these two hammies have their own freedom to roam the living room while we 'maids' clean their cages.

See how Scar kept himself occupied while I was busy washing part of his cage in the bathroom. -__-" I was washing his ham-house while I caught him playing the merry-go-round through the mirror reflection. (oO)



Scar, what is the difference between a vertical wheel and a horizontal wheel? Just look at him, so enjoying....

6 comments:

Paula RB. said...

always led to panic attacks for Them

And I thought that was just me and my hamsters ...

=0DDD

kisetsu said...

Haha, I think they are quite claustrophobic. =D The irony. I thought they should live in puny confined spaces underground in the wild? Haha.

MoB said...

he is so cute and active!

kisetsu said...

Heh heh, very naughty hamster. ^^

Paula RB. said...

kisetsu,
doing a "clean" and organizing old emails, look what I found! in 2006!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTIXwpuczTU

kisetsu said...

Lolz... Haha, that was the first Hamsty video I made before I launch this blog. OMG! It's like going 6 years now! How time flies. Those are the whole family of Chiko and Naughty last time. Miss them so much. ;)