Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Introducing Frappe

A 6 weeks old baby female ham ham came to our Hamsty household on 22 Jan 17. Still very shy (or sulky I would say). Girl Girl sensed a newcomer and was curious. However, GG had her own ordeal to deal with (housekeeping on her cage which she never likes), so she forgotten it all and sulked at one corner of her cage when we finished housekeeping. Boy Boy? As usual, his 'bochup' attitude...

"Where am I??"

Not happy....

When I hold GG in my hand, I realised that she is not such a small size hammie now, as compared to Frappe's size. =D

2 comments:

My Perky Pet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Perky Pet said...

Your hamster will tend to urinate in one or two corners of her cage. Scoop out the wet bedding daily and replace with fresh Hamster bedding.Your hamster will spend most of her life in her habitat, which is why it’s important to keep it as clean as possible. Thanks