Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Night With Hamsty

I absolutely dig Valentina's comic strip, Hamleto. It just made me laugh out loud.
I find this totally relevant, tittled The Night Of The Living Hamsters.
And my night with the Hamsty starts with:-
1. Yoshi who is in the playpen constantly makes the skitter sounds from his paws on the newspaper. (Bass)
2. Whitehead seeking revenge (that not his turn to the playpen), bangs his waterbottle to the tank panel. There you have it, the (drums).
3. And by 2am, Fatty will starts lifting the tank lids to signal me for his water feeding time. (Sythesizer)
4. If that is not enough, Stubby and Sharpie would chip in to the noise by chiselling on the woods aka "brushing their teeths". (Acoustic)
5. And Retardy (Dwarfie) would be biting the cage grills. (String)
6. So, the couple Retardy (White) & Oreo start their ferocious fight. (Lead Vocals)
7. Little Hermie then join in with his baby crys. (Back Vocal)
8. Robbie, Ruddie & Fabian also start jolting their wheels. (Percussion)

The Hamsty orchestra begins and the concert last till morning. =.="
If you see me with panda eyes and a foul mood the next day, this is why.

No comments: