Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scrapbooking Part II

The second generation of hammies finally being documented on book. This time, the book is larger than the previous Hamsty family book. Being 12x12, I have more space and more pictures to put in compared to the previous 8x8 one. Hmmm, I still haven't put up Speedy's one and only photo on the last page of the first book. -.-





Anyway, I'm glad I have completed it. To think the whole album kit was left in dust for about a year. But it was kind of a well-awaited one to me. I have a better and wide collection of photos than before as co-owner finally improves his photography skills. Better, clearer and colorful photos to showcase.

6 comments:

ippo456 said...

Those are very nice pages!
Too bad I don't have the creative mind to scrapbook properly.
Just remember to use acid-free paper & glue!
Can I give you all the materials that you need to scrapbook about my animals?

kisetsu said...

Thank you. Those stuff are expensive in tiny island. For the hamsty scrapbook, I bought everything in a kit and everything is done up. So I just have to stick.

Ippo, the materials you can get at your country is much more cheaper. You can try your hands on it. =) Too bad, I don't really know how to create a digital scrap. If not, it would be easy to just email you. =)

hanees sabri said...

owh!!! wish i could live in singapore.... do you know how IMPOSSIBLE it is for a 12 year old girl to find a scrapbook kit thingy?!
i wanna make a hamster scrapbook for my Hamsty too...

kisetsu said...

Like what Ippo said, must use acid-free so it will not turn yellow or fade over time.

Well well, I'm sure there is a fair share of Malaysians who are into scrapbooking too. Take a look @ this: http://baby-scrapbooks.blogspot.com/. =)

wiffy said...

hehe really admire your scrapbooking skills and nice handwriting :)

kisetsu said...

Ah, the handwriting. No matter how I see, it just don't look nice to me.

Funny, I think with the hammies, scrapbooking is alot more beautiful than putting our own pictures. They are born poser! :)